.

Tuesday 27 October 2020

 Thoughts and Videos.

I seem to be feeling an attraction to blogging again, after a number of years. I don't know if it's strong enough to actually get me writing regularly or even non-regularly but I'm thinking about it. Anyway, it's a chance to blow some of the digital spiderwebs from this dusty corner of the internet.

Perhaps it's the need to find some sense of purpose at the moment as Covid19 has just been making me feel like I'm drifting even more aimlessly than is usual. 

One of the 'projects' that I have been pursuing is making videos for old songs by my band and putting them on Youtube. (I've actually been trying to write and develop a bunch of new songs but that will not be complete until we can actually get back together as a band when this current situation has ended..)

Anyway here are some of the recent videos I've assembled, mostly using silent films. This first one, however, uses footage I shot myself. 


Cold

Airwaves

Toothache

El Mariachi

Resurrection

Worse

No comments:

Post a Comment