.

Friday 1 January 2016

Ship of Fools

Ship of Fools.



Yet another of my 'videos' for The Knocking Shop, with Douglas Fairbanks starring in this nautical romp over a song which seems somehow apt for the beginning of a new year, the one in which we will once more get on deck and brave the choppy waters of live performance.

So, Happy New Year to all who read this and I hope to post some of my more usual 'literary' posts in January as I have brought some draft posts close to completion. It's been a while.


And as an extra bonus here is Hieronymus Bosch's design concept for the cover of the proposed single release. He saw it as a gatefold.

Hieronymus Bosch - Ship of Fools

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Seamus! Wishing you all the best for the year ahead - I for one am looking forward to the resumption of your literary musings.

    The Knocking Shop are sounding good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqui - and a Happy New year to you too.

      Delete