.

Sunday 16 June 2013

FRENZIED YOUTH RUN AMOK



FRENZIED
YOUTH
RUN
AMOK

INTO A WORLD BEYOND
HUMAN COMPREHENSION!

A WORLD WHERE TIME HAS NO MEANING!

Here's something from the days of dubbing from vinyl to cassette and then decorating the cassette case with the aid of a photocopier and some Pritt stick.

I found this one amoung a pile of old cassettes in the attic. A favourite 'uptempo' mix in which I avoided the darker corners of my record collection. Each song is burnt into my auditory retinae from its time as a long term resident of my walkman. Memories.

I think I made this for going abroad in summer 1988. So this is the twenty fifth anniversary digital remaster!




2 comments:

  1. Really enjoying this, Seamus...can't beat some good Sunday morning listening. Great opener by the Specials which I hadn't heard before.
    Brendan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's off The Specials' second album which is brilliant, Brendan. Glad you enjoyed the mix.

      Delete